10th HbbTV Symposium and Awards
The 10th HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Prague (November 9-10, 2022) provided a unique platform to discuss all relevant topics in the HbbTV universe with high-level industry executives and experts.
The annual key summit of the connected TV industry, targeting platform operators, broadcasters, advertisers and adtechs, standards organisations and technology companies, was co-hosted with the Czech Association of Commercial Television (AKTV) and supported by our Sponsors. It has been recorded. The videos can be accessed here:
VIDEO Day 1
VIDEO Day 2
The conference programme featured first-hand insights by top-level executives and experts on new products and services, best practice examples and experiences and the latest developments and trends in the connected TV industry. Key topis included a Czech Republic HbbTV Country Review, the deployment of Targeted Advertising solutions, how DVB-I and HbbTV play together, a HbbTV Services Review, Conformance Regimes Management, an US Market Review the latest technology trends. More information can be found in the official EVENT BROCHURE.
National House of Vinohrady
The 10th HbbTV Symposium & Awards took place at the National house of Vinohrady.
It was the ideal venue for the 10th HbbTV Symposium and Awards. The prestigious neo-renaissance building is centrally located in Prague and provided an excellent base for our conference, sponsors, the award ceremony and networking.
The National house was built in the years 1893 – 94 according to a project of a Vinohrady engineer architect Antonín Turek. An extensive new-Renaissance building represents an important example of the 19th century’s architectural historicism.
Masters of Ceremony
Iva Dohnálková works as Business Development Manager of HbbTV at TV Nova. Iva is engaged in the development of HbbTV from the point of view of Product, Marketing and Business (Sale). Prior to joining Nova, Iva worked at FTV Prima, where she was also in charge of HbbTV development and won 2 international HbbTV AWARDS 2019. Iva also has experience in TV research and online marketing.
Media and Technology journalist Julian Clover co-moderated the 10th HbbTV Symposium & Awards 2022. He is the editor of Broadband TV News, an online business-to-business publication and a presenter on Cambridge 105 Radio.
Thanks to our Sponsors
With your engagement we were able to create this very successful event on an annual basis, at attractive locations and with an inspiring programme: See you in Naples 2023!
- To enjoy outstanding networking opportunities: professionals, consultants, broadcasters, media companies and manufactures will share experiences and solutions for interoperability and future developments.
- To listen to an impressive line-up of speakers & moderators
- To demonstrate and present technologies and applications (Exhibition area)
- To accelerate your business with presentations, exhibition and sponsoring
- To analyze the current market situation, future developments and to foster your joint projects and applications.
- To understand how HbbTV technologies help to enrich your services, enabling Targeted Advertising on TV sets and creating a branded TV experience with “Operator Applications“
- To offer a platform to update the community on state-of-the-art and sophisticated solutions based on HbbTV Specifications.
- To participate in a high profile event at international level.